Thursday, May 21, 2009

Plan for the Day: Photo Fun



Last semester, my friend Melissa was taking a photography class. For that class, she completed a final project of her choosing. She chose to go around the city, taking pictures of "letters" she found around Paris. I've decided to brazenly copy that idea and make a gift for James. Despite the fact that he's aware I have a blog, I'm pretty sure he doesn't read it. If he does, HI JAMES -- close this window now!

You didn't close it, did you. Ah well. It doesn't have to be a surprise. I just hope it works out!

Now that that's out of the way, here's my idea -- I'm going to spend the day looking for objects that spell out his name, like the pictures above. (The "A" is going to be the Eiffel Tower...obviously!) I love being in Paris when I'm not in school -- I have so much time to do fun things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment