Monday, April 27, 2009

Keeping up with the Blogses.

I really admire people who can keep up with their blogs. I don't know how they find the time! Maybe I'll have a bit more once I am done with school and the summer job/possible career sets in. Maybe less. 

For the moment I'm:
  • Finishing up an original feature length screenplay
  • Working on two teleplays (one of which I'm collaborating with a classmate on)
  • Finishing up my senior thesis for Global Communications 
  • Doing final projects/papers for various other classes
  • Working on a website about German Expressionist film to fulfill my IT requirement
  • Trying to figure out how I'm going to pack up my life to ship back Stateside 
  • Trying to fit some fun in there, somewhere, so I don't go legitimately crazy
On the last point, this past Saturday was my school's infamous "World's Fair" -- it's a party that starts at 1pm on campus. Called the World's Fair because Americans are a large minority at my school -- making up about 35%. Other than that, there are students that represent over seventy nationalities. So, in one of the campus buildings, students set up tables that represent their home countries, make ethnic foods, and generally dance and have a good time while learning about different cultures. Which is, in a word, awesome. I didn't make it to the on-campus part, but my flatmate Ted dragged me out to the Champs de Mars for the afterparty. Yeah, this is how we do it.

This picture is a bit misleading. It was quite sunny for the most part! 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! thanks for your vote-i'm kinda leaning toward that one too : ) how are you these days? livin' it up in paris i see!

kadler said...

It just takes a while and then you get into the hang of it :)

P.S. What's a teleplay?

Post a Comment