Friday, June 4, 2010

New Project

I'm in the development stages (read: thinking about it) of a new web design project that would function as a personal site and a blog. In order to facilitate this, I will need a new personal computer (my poor Macbook Pro has called it quits). I'm hoping to get a new iMac (above -- drool) in the next few months, and a copy of Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium (this includes the old favorites: Photoshop (with new 3D features!), Illustrator, and InDesign...as well as Dreamweaver and a few others. James (Future Hubs) has the student discount from Apple until December (when he graduates from uni!) so I'm gonna have to grab that by then -- the student price is only $450!
In any case, I'm pretty excited about this...and in order to give it my best effort, I'm going to start blogging again in earnest. Really. See you soon!

1 comments:

Christina said...

$450?! holy crap. that's amazing! good luck with it!

Post a Comment