Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PS3 and Other Affairs


I recently read a status update on Facebook that said, "Xbox is the other woman!" While this may elicit some chuckles, I imagine it also rings all too true for some. As it so happens, I'm watching my fiance play Bioshock (a PS3 game) as I type this. It also so happens that he's only able to play it because I stopped playing Harry Potter on the same machine. (Can't believe I just admitted that).


The good news about this whole situation is that James doesn't overdo it (and neither do I). As a full time student and full time worker, he doesn't have the time. And even if he did, I'm confident that he would spend a healthy amount of time on other pursuits. Including hanging out with me.

As the Twitter trending topic goes: If your man spends more time on video games than he does on you...#youneedanupgrade.


UPDATE: He saw the picture I was putting on this post and goes, "Woah, where did that come from? Why are you blogging about Bioshock, Cupcake? Do you not like it? Do you think I'm being insensitive?" Hahahahaha.

2 comments:

MZK said...

Ha—I just completed Bioshock on the PC. I am not much of a gamer, so began playing solely for the Art Deco design. Onto the sequel...

Jillian said...

Yes the design is fab! It's the only reason I can just sit there and watch him play. Couldn't play myself...too scary.

Post a Comment