Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Black + Blum: Let's Give Them Something to Blog About

I ordered something from Uncommon Goods the other day that I just received this morning -- and I think it is the most spectacular thing I have ever purchased for my home. THAT in love.

Presenting, the Loop from Black + Blum.

I ordered two, so I can interlink them as shown at right. You can actually do it a couple different ways, and they all look fab. According to the website, the design is based on the Fibonacci curve (often found in nature and quite pleasing to the eye) which makes for a great design and conversation piece. I'm having a dinner party on Saturday, can't wait to use these!

Suggestions: Check out both the Uncommon Goods and Black + Blum websites. You will not be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment